About Me

My name is Kyle Diaz I am a student at HPIAM. My favorite classes here are math, instruments, biology, and my computer class where I am learning to choose the right 24/7. My favorite subjects are science and history.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Veterinarian

A veterinarian helps treat animals. They treat pets and livestock and study for cures to help prolong the lives of animals. Veterinarians work in private hospitals, on farms, laboratories, classrooms, or hospitals. There are different types of veterinarians, there are those who work with food animals, those who treat food animals and those who treat pets.

Education:Veterinarians must have a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from an accredited veterinary college and a state license.

Salary: $88,490

Demand: Projected job growth 9%

No comments:

Post a Comment