About Me

My name is Kyle Diaz I am a student at HPIAM. My favorite classes here are math, instruments, biology, and my computer class where I am learning to choose the right 24/7. My favorite subjects are science and history.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Good Values

“The most important thing you will ever have is good values.”
Image result for dennis prager
Dennis Prager
What I believe this means is that you must be a good trustworthy and honorable person. Having good values is what makes you a good person and one who will succeed more in life. Good values are very important because it what people will see you as. Good values can get very far in life people knowing you are dependable means if you have a job and you have good values you are likely to get a raise.

No comments:

Post a Comment