About Me

My name is Kyle Diaz I am a student at HPIAM. My favorite classes here are math, instruments, biology, and my computer class where I am learning to choose the right 24/7. My favorite subjects are science and history.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

“The reward for doing right is mostly an internal phenomenon: self respect, dignity, integrity, and self esteem.”
Image result for dr. laura schlessinger
Dr. Laura Schlessinger

What I believe this means to me is that the reward for doing is always going to be a positive effect on you. The best reward for being good is feeling good. The reward we get from it is a phenomenon. Doing what is right will always have it’s benefits and this one is one of the best rewards we can get from choosing the right. There will always be reason to do good and this phenomenon just goes to show how good it is to do what is right for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment