About Me

My name is Kyle Diaz I am a student at HPIAM. My favorite classes here are math, instruments, biology, and my computer class where I am learning to choose the right 24/7. My favorite subjects are science and history.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Phillip Riggs' Four Success Tips

  1. Work Hard
  2. Follow your passions Do things you are interested in doing
  3. Don’t chase after money
  4. Serve others, and good things will come to you
Image result for phillip riggs
Phillip Riggs
What this means to me is that if you choose to work hard and you don’t do something you are not passionate about but you only do it for the money and you treat everyone kindly then you are bound to succeed. Working hard is essential in becoming successful. But also finding something you’re passionate about is to. You don’t want a job that pays a lot but you hate. The part about treating everyone fairly is very important because you never know what someone will do for you what you did for them. They may want to return the favor of you being kind to them or helping them out. The tips Phillip Riggs gave us are great and speak truth. In order to succeed in what you believe you are passionate about then these steps will help you succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment