About Me

My name is Kyle Diaz I am a student at HPIAM. My favorite classes here are math, instruments, biology, and my computer class where I am learning to choose the right 24/7. My favorite subjects are science and history.

Friday, June 10, 2016

Last Lecture

“You will go far with CTR”
Image result for mr haymore
Mr. Haymore
What I believe this means to me is that being good will always lead to greatness for the one who is good. Being a CTR person means you have high morals and always do the right thing. Choosing The Right is the best thing to do because it will allow you to succeed in life. Good hearted  people are those who succeed. Going far means having success but not only that but true happiness, prosperity, and the value of having good high morals. This is a strong and valuable piece of advice. One  that will allow any who choose to follow it a guarantees for success and freedom. This is why I have pledged to be a CTR person for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment