About Me

My name is Kyle Diaz I am a student at HPIAM. My favorite classes here are math, instruments, biology, and my computer class where I am learning to choose the right 24/7. My favorite subjects are science and history.

Friday, June 10, 2016

Class Evaluation

  1. What I liked about this class is the wisdom that we received from the student success statements.
  2. What I didn't like about this class is that it is not CTR enough.
  3. If we could get more free time and get our CTR cards checked frequently.
  4. A highlight for me in this class is when I used the mic to explain to the class some of the research I did for healthy eating.
  5. I did not do my very best in the class.
  6. Yes I am. I am constantly trying to make more goals and I am updating my journal.
  7. I am committed to being a CTR person for the rest of my life. I have made this commitment because it will lead to great success for my future.
  8. What I learned from this class to always think about what I am doing is good and to always CTR.
  9. The most memorable thing about this class is to always CTR and to be good and  have honor and to always succeed and write in my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment