About Me

My name is Kyle Diaz I am a student at HPIAM. My favorite classes here are math, instruments, biology, and my computer class where I am learning to choose the right 24/7. My favorite subjects are science and history.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Do the Right Thing at the Right Time

“It’s a great moment when someone has the character to step up and do the right thing at the right time.”
Image result for pam knox
Pam Knox

What I believe this means is that doing the right thing has so much influence that it can you feel great. To do the right thing is to have a great day and to do wrong is have a bad day no matter how many times you did good that one bad can make your day horrible. To have an amazing life you must always do the right thing and there are many long term rewards for being good. Being good makes you feel better and makes those around you see you as the good person you are. So always remember to choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment