About Me

My name is Kyle Diaz I am a student at HPIAM. My favorite classes here are math, instruments, biology, and my computer class where I am learning to choose the right 24/7. My favorite subjects are science and history.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Astronomy

One of my favorite topics is Astronomy. The reason for this is because there is vast seemingly endless mystery out there. Space is filled with question and our understanding is very vague. For instance we don't even know how we came to be on this planet. Or if there is other intelligent life out there we can communicate with. We also don't know how to travel at the speed of light. Another thing we don't know is if there is a way that we can bend space and time to help us travel through the cosmos to find other planets to colonize. The fact is space will always pose more questions then we can ever answer. We know that we must search for different celestial bodies in order to prolong the existence of our species. For our planet will be no more when our sun dies out. We will need to find a way to survive in the void of space. This is why I've always been interested in space it is the final frontier for mankind to conquer but this will be more difficult then anything we have ever done. As history shows we will discover what lies in the shrouded mystery that is space.
Image result for space from afar

No comments:

Post a Comment