About Me

My name is Kyle Diaz I am a student at HPIAM. My favorite classes here are math, instruments, biology, and my computer class where I am learning to choose the right 24/7. My favorite subjects are science and history.

Friday, June 3, 2016

Beautiful Character

If there is beauty in character, there will be harmony in the home, if there is harmony in the home, there will be harmony in the nation, if there is harmony in the nation, there is harmony in the world.
Conclusion:
If there is beauty in character, there will be peace in the world.
Chinese Proverb
What I believe this means is that if everyone right now had character and the importance in having good character the world would be peaceful. Character is important because it sets boundaries for people to follow and to help create good people. And having everyone be good people would mean everyone is aware of each other and will care for them. This would for a sort of utopia in the world. Character is the key to having beautiful world and one that will stay peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment