About Me

My name is Kyle Diaz I am a student at HPIAM. My favorite classes here are math, instruments, biology, and my computer class where I am learning to choose the right 24/7. My favorite subjects are science and history.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Word of Honor

“I have been asked what I mean by ‘Word of Honor’ I will tell you: place me behind prison walls-walls of stone  ever so high and ever so thick reaching ever so far into the ground -there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of that circle? NO, Never! I'd die first.”
Image result for karl g maeser
Karl G. Maeser

What I think this means is that when you give your word you must always keep it. There is no reason for you to not keep your word. If you say you will then you’d better keep your word of honor. To do so is the right thing and the best possible thing to maintain your honor and respect. If you don’t keep your word then you have no honor and respect and you are a liar and you word means absolutely nothing to other if you aren’t able to keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment