About Me

My name is Kyle Diaz I am a student at HPIAM. My favorite classes here are math, instruments, biology, and my computer class where I am learning to choose the right 24/7. My favorite subjects are science and history.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Snake

"You knew what I was when you picked me up"

I saw a video on a Indian youth who was on a journey to become a man and he climbed a mountain and on the very top of the mountain he saw a snake and the snake told him to put him under his shirt and rake him to the bottom of the mountain. And the boy tried to refuse but the snake  tempted him and he took the snake down from the mountain. Then when the boy gently put the snake down the snake bit him and the boy yelled "but you promised" and the snake replied withe quote above"You knew what I was when you picked me up.Now this quote has a way deeper meaning  that can be applied to in our lives. First we need to think If you know what something is than why do it in the first place. For example if a friend offers you a cigarette then you know what it is and you think and don't pick it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment