About Me

My name is Kyle Diaz I am a student at HPIAM. My favorite classes here are math, instruments, biology, and my computer class where I am learning to choose the right 24/7. My favorite subjects are science and history.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Memorial Day

Memorial Day is a national holiday that remembers those who have died in the armed forces. The holiday was originally called Decoration day after the civil war ended in 1868. The grand army of the republic an organization of union veterans founded in Decatur, Illinois established the holiday of decorating graves of dead war veterans.
Memorial Day is celebrated in the United States.
To show respect for this holiday you go to a veterans grave and pay your respects. Or you can go to memorials.
Image result for memorial dayImage result for memorial day

No comments:

Post a Comment