About Me

My name is Kyle Diaz I am a student at HPIAM. My favorite classes here are math, instruments, biology, and my computer class where I am learning to choose the right 24/7. My favorite subjects are science and history.

Monday, May 23, 2016

“If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing theme the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed.”
Image result for dan dierdorf
Dan Dierdorf
What I think this means is that if you want something that is right and morally corrects you need to go after it. Pursuing goals is what Dan is saying he did to become a NFL hall of famer. His method to being successful meant him choosing the right and completing his goals in a right manner. When you pursue a goal you are making a commitment and you will fulfill that goal and this will allow for what you most desire to be revealed to you. Your goals are the things you want but you must earn them by choosing the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment